The Balams Firm Scholarship
As a Community Partner, THE BALAMS FIRM is committed to recognizing talent and rewarding excellence. Our mission of The Balams Firm Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for deserving students to reach their potential by supporting the cost of higher education.
One (1) $2,500 Scholarship will be awarded through the application process. A check for the amount of the scholarship will be mailed directly to the student’s college/university.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Must live within the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Must be actively planning to enroll in an accredited college or university for the upcoming school year on a full-time basis
- Have a grade point average of 3.2 or higher
- Must submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator
- Must submit a high school transcript
Completed application materials can be submitted by the following methods:
- Apply Online: Submissions are now closed.
- Email: email@example.com
Please, no phone calls. Direct all questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application and supporting materials must be received by February 3. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified no later than April 1. All decisions are final.
This application is currently closed for submissions.