The Balams Firm Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
As a Community Partner, THE BALAMS FIRM is committed to recognizing talent and rewarding excellence. Our mission of The Balams Firm Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for deserving students to reach their potential by supporting the cost of higher education.
One (1) $2,500 Scholarship will be awarded through the application process. A check for the amount of the scholarship will be mailed directly to the student’s college/university.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Must live in the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Must be actively planning to enroll in an accredited college or university for the upcoming school year on a full-time basis
- Grade Point Average must be 3.2 or higher
- Must submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator
- Must submit a high school transcript
Completed application materials can be submitted by the following methods:
Please, no phone calls. Direct all questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application and supporting materials must be received by February 5. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified no later than April 1. All decisions are final.
Past Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the 2019 Winner, Deana Kukhianidze. Deana was chosen due to her strong academics and her commitment to her community. Read more about Deana and why she was chosen.
Listen to Dianas’s advice for scholarship applicants and read more of Deanas’ reflections on the profound impact of receiving The Balams Firm Scholarship