The Balams Firm Scholarship
As a Community Partner, THE BALAMS FIRM is committed to recognizing talent and rewarding excellence. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for deserving students to reach their potential by supporting the cost of higher education.
Congratulations to 2018-2019 Winner, Deana Kukhianidze. Deana was chosen due to her strong academics and her commitment to her community. You can read more about Deana and why she was chosen at the link: Deana Kukhianidze.
One (1) $1000 Scholarship will be awarded through the application process. A check for the amount of the scholarship will be mailed directly to the student’s college/university.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Must live within the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Must be currently enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university for the 2019-2020 school year on a full-time basis
- Have a grade point average of 3.2 or higher
- Must submit one letter of recommendation
- Must submit a high school (for rising college freshman) or college transcript
Completed application materials can be submitted by the following methods:
- Apply Online: Click Here or Download the PDF here.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail to: The Balams Firm
5825 Glenridge Drive, Building 1, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Please, no phone calls. Direct all questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application and supporting materials must be received by December 1, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified no later than January 15, 2019. All decisions are final.