ReShea J. Balams, Esq.
A native of Birmingham, Alabama, ReShea Balams focuses her practice on personal injury litigation. Over the past several years, she has represented individuals and families in serious personal injury cases in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
ReShea graduated summa cum laude from Spelman College with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, and obtained her Juris Doctorate from The University of Alabama School of Law. Prior to opening The Balams Firm, ReShea represented insurance companies, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators. ReShea now utilizes her insurance experience to successfully advocate on behalf of her injured clients.
- Car and motorcycle accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dangerous property injuries
- Negligent security
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful death claims
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- University of Alabama School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Spelman College, Bachelor of Arts
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice